We celebrated V-D last week.
Both the kids loved all the goodies they received in their "I love you" bags.
Cooper thought the harmonica was the best, "I always wanted one of these Moma-THANK YOU!" So dramatic-have no idea who he got that from...
Mia Morgan loved her Dora purse, and funny monkey that her Daddy bought her. She keeps kissing it ...
Cooper's into something new...as you can see. He wants to do just "funny" pictures.
So anytime the camera comes out, he sticks out his tongue and pulls his mouth apart. Hilarious.
At least he's not running away like before...
MM is finally getting some hair (look close in the photos above)
Bless her heart...she's a beauty without it!
I'm just really getting tired of the sweet MawMaw's & PawPaw's at Kroger telling me,
"Mam, you sure have you a pretty little boy there."
I just say thank you.
And no new funny stories today...just a picture post.
I asked him why, as I was digging through the bag looking for the keys.
He tells me, "because Moma, you can find anything you need, even with your eyes closed."
You think he watches too much TV? Click on the spendable organizer link above for confirmation.
My 15 minutes are up...and I'm out.
1 comments:
I'm really enjoying this Steph.
My kids want "the Betty Crocker 100-piece cake decorating set," and they think I should get the "Buxton Organizer." They don't quite understand how "mighty putty" works and wouldn't want to buy anything from that guy who yells [Billy Mays] anyway. I did buy them the "pancake puff" pan, which takes some practice, but is a lot of fun.
Once a few years ago, Tess came running upstairs and said "Mom, this thing is great on tv, it cooks your eggs really fast. And guess what?"
"What?"
"If we call right now, we can get two of them for the price of one!"
Love ya,
Jen
Post a Comment